- From the Site Actions menu, choose New Page. Name the new page JSClientObjectModelTest.
- From the Page tab in the ribbon, click Save.
- Also from the Page tab, click the arrow under the Edit button and select Edit In SharePoint Designer.
- In SharePoint Designer, from the Home tab on the ribbon, select Advanced Mode.
- In the Content control with the ID PlaceHolderAdditionalPageHead, add the following markup after the SharePoint:RssLink tag (on one line):
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and before the WebPartPage:WebPartZone tag, add the following markup (on one line):
- Click the Save icon in the upper-left corner of the window to save the changes to SharePoint. Click Yes in the Site Definition Page Warning.